Teacher Training - 12 Month Mentorship with Sally Rogerson
Sally Rogerson is a leading educator and stylist passionate about providing high-quality and accessible modern salon education. Sally’s passion for fashion, music, and art took a natural course leading to her career in hairdressing. After joining Vidal Sassoon at the age of 16 and working her way through the company, Sally earned the role of Creative Director at the Vidal Sassoon Academy, London. Ten years later Sally moved onto senior creative director at the Vidal Sassoon Academy, Los Angeles.
During Sally’s twenty years with Vidal Sassoon, she worked as a platform artist; created trends in editorial shoots and acted as an international brand ambassador. Her years as a mentor and educator have helped inspire and develop legions of influential hairdressers who continue to value education and gain respect in their craft.
Today as the Creative Director of S•R Education, Sally is passionate about designing programs and classes that speak to the unique needs of salons, stylists and cosmetology schools. S•R Education believes in high-quality, modern and relevant hair education through a personalized and hands-on approach.
Lead by Sally Rogerson, the course provides private coaching sessions and on-going education.
The Art of Teaching
- How to teach and active teaching
- How to simplify
- Correct verbiage and technical explanations
- How to demonstrate
- How to connect with an audience and individual
- How to present a haircut
- How to present a theory lecture
Program Requirement: Completed 2-Day Women's Foundations of Cutting Class or 2-Day Advanced Salon cutting prior to the start of Teacher Training.
12-MONTH TEACHER TRAINING
Three 3-day training sessions lead by Sally, assisted by S•R Educators.
- JAN 13-15, 2019: Scottsdale, AZ
- JUN 2019: Scottsdale, AZ
- OCT 2019: Scottsdale, AZ
- Lead exclusively by Sally Rogerson
- Private Coaching: Monthly 30 minute phone call w/Sally Rogerson
- 6 video presentation assignments w/written feedback
- Access to Sally's theory lectures
- Access to the S•R Education Online Classroom
- Shadow any S•R Education class (observation only)
Program Requirement: Completed 2-Day Women's Foundations of Cutting Class or 2-Day Advanced Salon cutting prior to the start of Teacher Training. (regular price $500,discounted to $350 when bundled w/Teacher Training)