2 Days: Creative Haircutting with Edge Education
Learn More About the Educator
5 things you need to know about Anthony, the owner of Edge Education-
- Quirky, original, hardworking. Anthony was born and bred in Northern England, Blackpool to be specific. A lover of the Mods. And, beer. He loves his beer.
- Passionate about EDGEducation and sharing ideas with fellow hairdressers. Enjoys the process and development of building a team. Loves being around other creative and motivated artist in the industry.
- An image maker, a trendsetter, a team player and a leader. Traveled to over 50 countries in the past 25 years educating, doing shows and seminars. Has an extensive experience in building teams within brands.
- A lover of street art and graffiti. Anthony also draws inspiration from street style, youth culture, film and music. Constantly working on creating new concepts and ideas while refining and fine tuning the classics.
- You may know some of his past clients/people he has worked with:
-Musicians: Justin Timberlake, Tony Bennett, Calvin Harris, Robbie Williams, Mumford and Sons, Florence of Florence and the Machine
-Models: Kate Moss, Jimmy Q, Agnes Deyn
-Chefs: the Naked Chef Jamie Oliver, Food Network Bobby Flay
“LET'S BE CREATIVE” for 2 days at EDGE Academy, San Diego
Mornings: 2 x Live cutting demos & presentation
Afternoon: 2 x hands on cutting sessions
RECOMMENDATION: Open to ALL Qualified Hairdressers
10am: Class starts
Intro, live cutting demos & presentation by AnthonyEDGE
1.45pm: 2 x Hands on cutting sessions
5.30pm: Class finishes
Early Bird Ticket Price: $500
Normal Ticket Price: $700