Evaluate Yourself: Edge Education
Learn More About the Educator
5 things you need to know about Anthony, the owner of Edge Education-
- Quirky, original, hardworking. Anthony was born and bred in Northern England, Blackpool to be specific. A lover of the Mods. And, beer. He loves his beer.
- Passionate about EDGEducation and sharing ideas with fellow hairdressers. Enjoys the process and development of building a team. Loves being around other creative and motivated artist in the industry.
- An image maker, a trendsetter, a team player and a leader. Traveled to over 50 countries in the past 25 years educating, doing shows and seminars. Has an extensive experience in building teams within brands.
- A lover of street art and graffiti. Anthony also draws inspiration from street style, youth culture, film and music. Constantly working on creating new concepts and ideas while refining and fine tuning the classics.
- You may know some of his past clients/people he has worked with:
-Musicians: Justin Timberlake, Tony Bennett, Calvin Harris, Robbie Williams, Mumford and Sons, Florence of Florence and the Machine
-Models: Kate Moss, Jimmy Q, Agnes Deyn
-Chefs: the Naked Chef Jamie Oliver, Food Network Bobby Flay
Evaluate YOURSELF - Evaluate YOUR Cutting Skills
2 days of pure CLASSIC Haircutting with EDGE
This course is open to any hairdressers who wants to master the classics
2 Days "Evaluate YOURSELF" - Classic Haircutting
“CLASSIC CUTTING” 3 Hands on Cutting Session each day covering fundamental shapes;
Consultation Skills, One Length, Face Framing, Inverted Layers, Square Layers, Box Bob, Graduated Bob, Pixie, Scissor Over Comb, Customizing & Finishing
DAY 1: Focusing on LAYERS & LONGER HAIR
DAY 2: Focusing on GRADUATION & SHORT HAIR
RECOMMENDATION: Open to ALL Qualified Hairdressers
FORMAT: Hands on CUTTING both days (6 cutting sessions)
10am: Class starts
5.30pm: Class finishes
Early Bird Ticket Price: $500
Normal Price Ticket Price: $700
Highly recommended for -
New Stylists hitting the salon floor
Refreshing those classic shapes
Hairstylists who aren’t focused on haircutting
Certify your assistants before hitting the salon floor
Scissor Over Comb