Lets Be Creative! 1 Day: Haircutting with Edge Education
Learn More About the Educator
5 things you need to know about Anthony, the owner of Edge Education-
- Quirky, original, hardworking. Anthony was born and bred in Northern England, Blackpool to be specific. A lover of the Mods. And, beer. He loves his beer.
- Passionate about EDGEducation and sharing ideas with fellow hairdressers. Enjoys the process and development of building a team. Loves being around other creative and motivated artist in the industry.
- An image maker, a trendsetter, a team player and a leader. Traveled to over 50 countries in the past 25 years educating, doing shows and seminars. Has an extensive experience in building teams within brands.
- A lover of street art and graffiti. Anthony also draws inspiration from street style, youth culture, film and music. Constantly working on creating new concepts and ideas while refining and fine tuning the classics.
- You may know some of his past clients/people he has worked with:
-Musicians: Justin Timberlake, Tony Bennett, Calvin Harris, Robbie Williams, Mumford and Sons, Florence of Florence and the Machine
-Models: Kate Moss, Jimmy Q, Agnes Deyn
-Chefs: the Naked Chef Jamie Oliver, Food Network Bobby Flay
1 Day: Creative Haircutting Class just added for October in CHICAGO
Learn 3 new haircuts that you can use everyday in the salon -
Shags, Bobs & Pixies
When: Sunday OCTOBER 27th
Where: Salon Interactive, 607 West Fulton St, Chicago, IL 60661
NEU COLLECTION by EDGE
9.30am Class begins
Presentation of NEU COLLECTION
3 Hands on Cutting Sessions throughout the day
1st haircut - Shag
2nd haircut - Off-set Graduated Bob
3rd haircut - Short Disconnected Pixie
4.30pm Class finishes
Price: $350 (includes handouts & Dolly head)