Wanna be an Educator- EDGE Education, 3 Days Hands On
Learn More About the Educator
5 things you need to know about Anthony, the owner of Edge Education-
- Quirky, original, hardworking. Anthony was born and bred in Northern England, Blackpool to be specific. A lover of the Mods. And, beer. He loves his beer.
- Passionate about EDGEducation and sharing ideas with fellow hairdressers. Enjoys the process and development of building a team. Loves being around other creative and motivated artist in the industry.
- An image maker, a trendsetter, a team player and a leader. Traveled to over 50 countries in the past 25 years educating, doing shows and seminars. Has an extensive experience in building teams within brands.
- A lover of street art and graffiti. Anthony also draws inspiration from street style, youth culture, film and music. Constantly working on creating new concepts and ideas while refining and fine tuning the classics.
- You may know some of his past clients/people he has worked with:
-Musicians: Justin Timberlake, Tony Bennett, Calvin Harris, Robbie Williams, Mumford and Sons, Florence of Florence and the Machine
-Models: Kate Moss, Jimmy Q, Agnes Deyn
-Chefs: the Naked Chef Jamie Oliver, Food Network Bobby Flay
The three days is going to be an intensive mix of lecture as well as activities; putting student in practical scenarios and learning first hand from someone who is an industry icon with years and years of experience doing shows, seminars and classes in front of a small groups to large shows for thousands.
Day 1 & 2
- who’s who,
- set up for classes- shows;
- get the most out of prep and model calls;
- teach and deliver to a variety of audience of different sizes.
- importance of branding;
- why we need team building
- mastering presentation skills and communication skills,
Team Dinner(one night)
- group and single demo
- breaking it down
- summarizing every covered
- grading, recommendation and diploma
There will be assignments each day to be completed and go over the next day; students will need to be ready to dive in and get chosen to part take in “Pop presentations”.
This is definitely a course only for those who are serious in becoming an educator and wanting to share their valuable knowledge to fellow hairdressers being fully equipment with the right tools and confidence.
The cost of the class is $1,500 and include all bookwork, swag, mannequins (for cutting demos).
We also offer a 1-hour conference call as part of your training as you go on to delivering your first class and also a 30-min follow up after.
Breakfast and lunch will be provided on all three days. There will be a team dinner for the group one of the nights.
Ideal for any hairdresser, salon owner, staff trainer, college teacher, brand educator/ambassador
Class Location: EDGE Academy
1202 Kettner Boulevard #206, San Diego, California 92101